Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Christmas has come to the Boormans's





Last Saturday, while Craig, Connor and Austin (cousin) were working on the dog house, Paris and I worked on the Christmas decorations. She helped me set up the Christmas village, I loved her stories as she set the people in their places and was chattering on about what they were doing and why they were standing where they were. It reminded me of making gingerbread houses in Connecticut with Mom. We put my little red VW bug in a snow drift of frosting... I still remember that- its a fun memory. Good times! Emma's not really aware of the village, thank goodness so it is safe in its current location. I hung the tin star that we got in San Diego above the village, it looks really cute.uII the

3 comments:

Jacqui said...

That looks fun! We need to get our decorations up, but for some reason KRaig didn't want to do it when we had a few warm days this week...looks like he'll be doing it in the cold now!

Brenny said...

It looks like a lot of fun! We haven't gotten our Christmas stuff up yet either and this week looks bad too. Life never slows down, does it?

The dog house looks great. I'm excited to see the finished project.

Jacqui said...

Hey, I like the new blog format. It looks familiar...