Sunday, January 20, 2008

Dancing Brenda



So last night I'm sitting on the couch watching some tv program waiting for the 8:00 hour to finally hit :) and I hear Emma singing so I turned around and she is dancing her little doll on the floor by the fridge and singing "Dancing, dancing, dancing" she noticed I was looking at her and got embarrassed and ran over to me to bury her head in the red cuddlebag. So I asked her what her doll's name was and she said, "Brenda" and then added "Dancing Brenda". She has continued to call the doll "Dancing Brenda" not just Brenda and even demanded to sleep with her last night. She is such an imaginative little girl. Just for future reference can any of you bloggers out there tell me how to fix a sideways picture.

2 comments:

Brenny said...

Yea! More Brendas! Excuse me, more Dancing Brendas...

Jacqui said...

Dancing Queen, is more like it.

To fix the sideways photo: after you upload it from your camera, open the picture on the computer, right click and choose 'rotate clockwise' or 'rotate counter clockwise'. It will automatically save that way and then when you upload it to blogger it will be perfect!