Sunday, August 31, 2008

Summer recap 1

Life has been so busy this summer that I haven't been a very good blogger. So much has happened so I'm going to devote the next few blogs to catching up.




16th Year Anniversary

Then-we looked so young

And Now-a little older and a little wiser

I knew when I met Creighton that I'd found a gem, 3 years later after missions and such a long separation where we got to know one another by letter (they didn't have email then), I realized I had found the perfect 'other half' for me. And 16 years later I have to say, "I'm such a smart girl!" my husband is everything I ever dreamed of and more. I couldn't have hand picked a better father to my children, a more perfect soulmate and lover and friend. He is a 'great man' in every sense. Here's to us! with many more interesting, lovely and difficult-wonderful years to come.

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

LOVE the new template! And I wish I could blow up the Boorman Bandits photo so I could see the details. It looks so cute. I bet you'll add it to your wall...

I'm eager to see the photos of Connor playing football...

Kelli said...

I love the old wedding photos! Classic! I too wish I could see the Boorman Bandits photo close up! It looks darling!