Monday, September 1, 2008

Summer Recap 2 Lagoon

Paris Bee-utiful
Paris loves to pose
Emma on the Bulgy ride
Zach, Craig and Paris
Emma loved the dragon

she chose it every time


Our trip to Lagoon was alot of fun. Somehow I didn't get any pictures of the big boys, probably because Craig and I had to divide and conquer with the differences in ages and interests. Paris rode one big roller coaster, the oldest one at Lagoon and almost slipped under the bar, so after that I made her stick to the younger rides, maybe next year she'll be taller. Emma is completely fearless, she rode the baby rollercoaster and squealled and grinned the entire time. I love rollercoasters but I have to admit 'Spider' was the scariest rollercoaster I've ever ridden. Not only are you going fast everywhich way but the car itself rotates randomly. Craig and the boys loved it and rode several times- once was enough for me. However, just to maintain my fearless reputation "Colossus" scared all of them and I laughed my head off the entire time it was great!!! We closed down the park, mostly because the crowds began to dwindle and we found we got in many more rides. Also the little girls were tired and their rides were closed so we could trade off and ride the bigger rides more often. We did make it to Pioneer Village for our customary old time picture. We'll hang it next to the one we took the last time we went which was when Connor was an infant.

3 comments:

Jacqui said...

Holy Smokes. You're my hero. First off, attempting an amusement park with young children, secondly that you loved the roller coasters. It's been so long since I've been to a park. I keep saying I want to go, but have no desire to bring my kids.

Brenny said...

I noticed the cute old time photo up top and laughed about watching out for the little one! I like your new blog look -- very cute. It was great to see all the pictures! That is the best part of blogging -- seeing what family is doing and how they are growing. :) THanks for sharing!

Helen said...

You would have heard me screaming on the rollercoaster rides all the way to Denver! All three blog entries -- anniversary, Lagoon and Football were so fun. We are looking forward to seeing Connor play in October when we come for Zach's b-day and ordination. It would have been fun to be there to see Paris and Emma on the rides!! I like your new blog look, too, Cory.