Friday, January 25, 2008

It's Pizza Night!


Ok, for my much more together sisters this won't seem like a big deal, but I actually made pizza from scratch the other night. It was a Saturday, so I had plenty of time to make the dough etc, well, it was such a big hit (even though I've known how, I've never made homeade pizza for my children before) Zach has officially declared that Saturday nights are homeade pizza night. Every Sat. night.:) Craig loves to get creative with the pizza and I am actually surprised at how quickly I can put together 2-4 pizzas. It really isn't much cheaper than the cheap 5 buck place but it is better for that price, and well there is the whole "mother of the year" thing that I'm trying to win-I've already gotten major points for the first two weekends. I might even have enough points by the time I've done this for a few weeks that I won't even need to worry about blowing it. ha ha

2 comments:

Brenny said...

Hooray for pizza nights! Your pizza looks SO good. I'm afraid with my husband who love meat, pepperoni is our old standby. Sometimes we have olives or green peppers...

Jacqui said...

We love pizza night. Now if I could just get my honey home on a friday night... Our pizza are always 'fridge clean out pizzas' nothing is safe :)