Sunday, January 27, 2008

Spoiled Puppy


Today we went to Petsmart to find a new collar for Casey because he had grown out of his first one, and while we were there we found a nice dog bed for him so that I can put the blanket away finally. Emma and I were walking looking at the hamsters and birds, and we found the christmas toys that were 75% off. He has been so good with his reindeer that he got for Christmas that I asked Emma to find another toy for him. She chose a Christmas mouse. So now Casey gathers his little friends around him as he snuggles down to nap, he doesn't bite them, usually if he picks them up he does so really softly with his mouth- he licks them a couple of times then proceeds to fall asleep. Now not being a dog owner before I don't know if this is common but Casey sleeps sometimes with his feet straight up in the air. His sleeping positions are a source of humor in our house. The girls crawled into his fenced area to play with him in his new bed, it was so sweet that we took a picture of them.

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

That is sweet. I bet that he'll love his new bed.

Brenny said...

Very cute bed, and I loved the stuffed animal stories! Bailey has destroyed every stuffed animal we've given her, but she loves her ropes and balls.

I think the sleeping in odd positions is a dog thing, and man is it funny!