Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Children watch your every move





So its Homeade Pizza Saturday and I had finished separating the dough balls of the second batch and had left them to rest on a little flour and went to my room. I returned 6 minutes later to find Emma had pushed a chair over to the counter and had started rolling out the dough by herself!!! and was doing a heck of a job too. Ok, is my baby starving or is she just anxious to the rest of the process over. Of course, Paris wanted her turn as well. Cute girls! They are soo much fun. If you look close you can see the missing tooth in front. Notice Emma's outfit... Dora. She loves to play dress up with her Dora clothes. Who would have thought that purple, pink and orange would be such a fashion statement in a two year old's world.

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

Paris lost her teeth?!?!? How exciting! That is so cute!

Brenny said...

So cute! I love the Dora outfit...