Saturday, March 8, 2008

Sammy Bear, what will you wear?



My family knows that when Samuel was born, Brenda took the kids to Build a Bear and designed a bear to represent Samuel in all our family pictures. Well, today the boys and I went to University Mall and I visited the Build a Bear there and found the cutest little outfit for our Sammy Bear. Since Samuel is in a very great sense a saving grace for our family, I thought a missionary outfit appropriate for him. Samuel would be 4 this year and I'm sure would look just as cute in a similar little outfit. :) Thanks Brenda and Robin for such a thoughtful gift to our family. He makes a wonderful little reminder of our little angel who is watching over us.

3 comments:

Jacqui said...

Oh, Cory. That's so darling. I love that little tail sticking out. Would Sammy really be 4 already? Wow!

Brenny said...

Oh my goodness, the missionary outfit is SO cute. I can't believe Sammy would be 4 years old!

Shawnna said...

I have looked everywhere for almost 2 yrs for that missionary outfit for my daughter's buildabears online and in stores. Where did you find yours? thanks in advance.