Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I can hardly wait!

I once again visited the Twilight site to see if any new pictures had been posted, here's a new one I found as well as the newest trailer. http://www.comcast.net/data/fan/html/popup.html?launchpoint=Search&repeat_search_query=twilight%20movie&v=898304730

The Harry Potter sites are still showing the old trailer;however, I found this new trailer, check it out:
http://www.comcast.net/movies/reelnews/1433/firstlooknewharrypottertrailer/ The Britains have an awesome trailer out right now for Harry Potter, much better than the teaser they've had out before. Twilight's new trailer is also verrry yummy! If you are a fan and haven't seen the trailers out check out the addresses above.

4 comments:

Jacqui said...

I've seen the new HP trailer too--but not from there. I thought it was slated for a November 08 release, but it's not until July 09, which put is off schedule. This one should have been a November release to keep pattern with the others.

Lisa said...

I'm so excited for this movie. Twenty-Three days and counting. I couldn't put the books down. I'll have to blog about this too. It is an obsession. I really think this is a girls night movie. Too bad you live so far away. What are you doing on the 21st? Lisa H.

Brenny said...

I hadn't seen the Harry Potter trailer -- very cool. I'm excited for both, but I'm trying to act cool about it and not get all gittery like I'd like to. :)

Jacqui said...

I like the new layout!