Monday, September 1, 2008

First Football game

Connor is #60 he's one of the tallest players
Connor is playing Right Guard, he's second in next to the Center
Cory, Paris and Zachary
Back, girls, back!
Nothing like love from a sister, it kills me how tiny Emmalee looks next to her big brother.
Connor's team is the Spartans this year because at the time they had to chose a name the new principal of the new high school hadn't named the school or the team. They played the Lehi Pioneers and won 22 to 6. They will actually be the West Lake Thunder next year. Any guesses what the school mascot will be? We're all wondering. Hate the name but I suppose we'll get used to it.

4 comments:

Jacqui said...

Ooww! Ooww! What a Hot Spartan! Hahaha I kill myself hahaha

Kelli said...

Go Spartan Thunder! I like that! He does look big and mean. Glad they won!

Brenny said...

Um, he looks almost as tall as Creighton. Are you sure he is only a freshman? I want a picture of the stick you are using to beat those girls off! Congratulations Con-man!

Robin Fisher said...

Great photos. I am glad to hear that you won. Congrats. So, Cory are you the crazy mom in the stands with the cow bell or the air horn? Just wondering.